Only The Essential Guide to Gay Bangkok gives you:
- Packing advice – what to bring and wear
- What to expect at the airport, immigration and customs
- Getting to your hotel made easy
- From a delicious bowl of noodle soup to fine dining – Our lists will satisfy your appetite!
- City transport options and maps
- The best tourist attractions
- Our favourite gay day trips for a change of scene.
- And a gay guide to Bangkok's huge shopping malls
- Become a local before you've even arrived.
- Which bars and clubs to visit
- When to arrive, what to wear & entrance fees
- Maps of the main areas and venues
- The best gay saunas – when to go, addresses and maps.
- Gay massage – we list the most popular, maps and opening hours
- The best gyms
- Very special, intimate gay English – Thai translations
Essential Traveller information
- Tips to avoid tourist traps and save you time and money
- Recommended hospitals, pharmacies and emergency contacts
- Mobile phones, internet access, electricity and water
What our customers say
"Fantastic guide. You saved me hours of research and quite a bit money."
Richard S, London
"Great recommendations and very useful maps. Took the guesswork out of where to go to find all the action"
Matthew K, Sydney
"Had a lot of fun trying out the translations. Certainly put a smile on my Thai friend's face. But they worked!"
Chris A, Washington DC
"Our second visit to Bangkok, but the first with your guide in our pocket. Wow. We had so much more fun"