Reasons why we might not accept your listing request
- Your business does not appear to be relevant to the LGBT market.
- You don’t have a website or well established Facebook page.
- Your website contains pornography.
- Your website does not comply with our Code of Conduct for the protection of children.
We welcome gay and gay-friendly massage spas (including out-call service providers).
Your business must have a website (or well established Facebook page) containing
- information about the massage or spa services provided
- contact details, including a phone number
- masseurs, if shown, must be appropriately dressed, wearing (as a minimum) shorts and a tee shirt or tank top
Reasons for rejection
We do not accept listing requests for massage spas with websites that have
- nude images (*)
- images of masseurs wearing only underwear, swimwear (or similar) or a towel
- sexual images
- wording that implies sexual services (e.g “sexy, bottom, top, versatile, cut, uncut, happy ending etc”)
- only feature staff physical characteristics (e.g age, height, weight)
- images of any person that, in our opinion, appear to be under the age of 21
Staff Image Examples
(*) Except where the image shown is, beyond all reasonable doubt, for artistic purposes only
Updated March 2018
Have we got something wrong?
Are we missing a new venue or has a business closed? Or has something changed and we've not yet updated our pages?
Please use this form to let us know. We really appreciate your feedback.
Want us to add your business? Click here. Want to add an event? Click here.